- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: Basic Books; New Ed edition (20 Mar. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 046500766X
- ISBN-13: 978-0465007660
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,370,584 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Teenagers: An American History Paperback – 20 Mar 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Grace Palladino is coeditor of the Samuel Gompers Papers at the University of Maryland and is the author of the prizewinning book Another Civil War.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Because a casual fact checking of Palladino's first footnote reveal this kind of error, I worried about what a more careful analysis would find. In the end, I used a series of articles.
I hope a second edition of this book will have more careful fact checking because this text has a lot of promise and will be a valuable resource for students.