Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£21.27 - £44.13

on 12 November 2015
This looked brilliant when it first come got it for my son after a week of playing on it in the garden you wouldn't even no it was meant to be turtles as all transfers have completely faded and gone! Was very disappointed for the money we paid!!!
on 29 May 2014
Bought this on here and kept it boxed as it was a Xmas present for my grandson and I had to transport it. Trusted to luck! Anyway, everything was fine. When opened it met all expectations and the service was very good. Thanks.
on 6 June 2016
Very disappointed with this scooter, it was a birthday present for my son. It has bits missing the box was damaged when it arrived very poor and disappointed with this. The only good thing was it arrived early.
on 9 September 2013
This is a great scooter & my 3yr old LOVES it. Easy to use & lightweight as promised. The only let down was the sticker around the vertical part wasn't put on very well by the supplier/creator & will doubtless come off at some point. But overall a lovely Scooter.
on 10 June 2013
this was a good price and was very strong and sturdy.my nephew loved it .i would reccomend this item.all in all a great product
on 17 January 2014
The scooter arrived quickly and in good condition. My six year old grandson was delighted with the scooter. It seems very sturdy and as it is adjustable, will be of use for some time.
on 31 July 2014
One very happy little boy!! Very sturdy and exactly as described!! Fast postage and well packaged!! I would definitely use again and recommend this seller!! A***
on 17 May 2014
Good price. Turned up on time as expected but unexpectedly by personal courier. Very good product and seems solidly made. No complaints at all. Swampers
on 25 April 2016
I assume it was perfect I sent it straight to my Grandson for his birthday, I didn't get any negative feedback so assume it was ok. Thank you
on 2 February 2015
Good scooter, very fast my son loves this. The only issue was that the stickers were peeling off when it arrived but I soon stuck them back.