The Teenage Guy's Survival Guide (Revised): The Real Deal on Going Out, Growing Up, and Other Guy Stuff Paperback – 13 Sep 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
* "Without being overly earnest or condescending, this [book]...tackles everything from asking a girl out to demystifying the emotional and physical minefield of adolescence....Daldry's tone is irreverent and warmly sarcastic."--Booklist (starred review)
"[Like] a helpful big brother...packed with detailed advice about meaty matters."
"A pretty cool little book...breezy, humorous, and hip."--VOYA
The go-to book about growing up for teenage (or soon-to-be teenage) boys everywhere, updated with brand-new content.See all Product description