Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 27 April 2017
Great
on 17 April 2017
A1
on 21 November 2014
Trying to recommend Teen Wolf to somebody is like stapling jelly to a tree. The title is ridiculous and the plot even more so. But for those that have seen it know it is...a special kind of stupid, which makes the whole experience utterly brilliant. After the first few episodes you embrace the idiocy of the 'teen' lifestyle this show thrusts you into, and in-between laughing at the ballet moves and the terrible CGI you somehow become hooked, and decide to enjoy every second of this very, very silly show about werewolves and American teenagers. You get 'The Bite', and become addicted.

I binged the show in the space of 4 days. I have lent my copy to another friend and have not gotten her hooked as well. Teen Wolf is the kind of show that needs to be experienced at least once and shared with the world.
on 23 August 2013
I ordered this for my daughter who saw it on tv. A massive hit with her and has watched it time again. To be honest I quite like it too!
on 31 December 2016
Go to:
w w w . b e r n i e s - d v d - s h o p . c o m
They are specialised in TV-Series.
They ship from Scotland and its free of charge...
on 1 August 2013
Great DVD to watch. I've watched it loads and it came really fast in the post aswell. Definitely worth the money.
on 10 November 2013
Bought this for my teenage daughters birthday. I'm guessing it is brilliant because I haven't seen much of her since, she's been watching it constantly in her room. Downside is that the dishwasher hasn't seen much of her either and now I have to do THAT as well as everything else
on 21 February 2016
These are my favourite seasons of a really great TV show and I was grateful to find out they were released on DVD. This version is only compatible with certain players but they do work with my PS3 and PS4 consoles. The video quality isn't as good as I would have liked because DVD is only standard definition which really shows on screens above 40" and while I'm thankful for the subtitles they appear a little slanted and blurry. If you prefer to watch it in HD then I would recommend getting the digital copies. I'm hoping when the series comes to an end MTV will release the complete collection on blu-ray.
on 1 March 2014
I'm a massive fan of the series, having watched it twice over the summer. The series is wonderful, probably one of my favourite TV shows of all time, currently watching the third series which I can not wait for it to be released -this box set is perfect for when I have to go through my withdrawal. The boxset arrived quickly and was in perfect condition, I'm thrilled to be able to lie in bed and watch Teen Wolf on repeat. I've recommended this show to many of my friends, who love it just as much as I do, and I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who loves fantasy shows.
on 31 March 2014
I was after this for ages after I saw a couple of episodes on a rerun on tv (missed it oringally because I didnt have sky and the re-run was on freeview)

however halfway through the tv stations all decided to cancel the programmes

So I bought this.

now waiting for season 3 to be on a UK region DVD (already out in usa) as yet again after 3 episodes of season 3.. Sky Living stopped broadcasting it again! (Causing everyone to watch it illegally online, dumb sky)

as soon season 3 dvd is out i'll be buying it!