- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion Paperback – 6 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A how-to for teenagers who are genuinely interested in fashion and want to know how the business works."
--The New York Times
--Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief, Vogue "The most insightful and spot-on introduction to the fashion industry, for someone who is considering fashion as a career path."
--Alexander Wang, Founder/Creative Director, Alexander Wang, and Creative Director, Balenciaga
About the Author
Amy Astley and Teen Vogue can be found at www.teenvogue.com
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is something that can last for years and it can be sold on to fashion students for example or just to keep to show the grandkids fashion that was around in your day. Love it!