on 30 December 2015
Good construction and nice mouse fits in well with a MacBook or on the desk of an iMac the usb fits into the mouse and although it's not quite an apple mouse it does the job perfectly! (Please rate this review if you found it helpful!)
13 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2017
Light frame and translucent plastic gives a cheap feel.
Mildly sleek in appearance but ultimately a knock off of better brands.
Mouse wheel is good. Nice material and feel, middle click works.

My greatest problem with this mouse is the fact it automatically shuts off after a short, one to five minute break in use. My usual tactic has been to smack the mouse which turns it back on. Sitting in a library and struggling with this plastic CLACK I have to create is what prompted me to write this review.

At this price, you get what you pay for. You will want to buy a wired mouse over anything else.
on 18 April 2017
First one was good when it worked, but at one month old this product has stopped working. It lit up, but does not work.

Amazon promptly replaced.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2013
Very light, so easy to handle. Fantastic value for the price; would recommend to anyone looking for a good reliable mouse, especially as it is such a good price
26 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 11 May 2015
Tedim Ultra Slim/Small Wireless Optical Mouse... This mouse is defiantly worth a look and for the price you want be disapointed and it is wireless. I bought this mouse because I am a new user to apple and I didn't want to pay £50 for a mouse that sound like somthing out of this world I just needed somthing to get me started at the right price and I was so pleased with... yes I know I keep harping on it, but it is true, so now I am defiantly going to upgrade, but keep this one just incase 10 out of 10 for this one...
on 30 January 2013
I'm really pleased with the mouse ordered, it's great quality for a bargain price, very responsive and comfortable to use.
23 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2015
The unit is cheap and feels it, it is overpriced. I put up with it as it was very functional, however having ordered it May 13th 2015, and used it very little since delivery, the transceiver failed making the mouse unusable, actually hung my Mac Mini, had to power cycle it. 'Luckily' the mouse was still in the 30 day returns period. I chose a replacement, however judging by all the 1 star reviews, this may have been an error in judgement. Time will tell!
One person found this helpful
on 27 March 2017
A good little mouse while it lasted. The receiver which plugs into the laptop usb port came apart after a few months and I cannot obtain a new one so hence I now have to order a new mouse which is extremely frustrating.
on 1 January 2017
I was looking for a mouse to use with my MacBook Air but didn't want to pay megabucks for an Apple mouse. I was a little cautious after reading the reviews for this product but decided to give it a go. Packaging was good and delivery was quick - thanks Amazon. Initial impressions were that the mouse was very small & lightweight, a little more compact than I was expecting (about half the size of a regular PC mouse) but still feels nice to hold. I was a little disappointed with quality, it does feel a little cheap and plasticky but I realise that you get what you pay for. Overall it does the job, it was a little tricky trying to squeeze the battery in but it connected reasonably easily to my Mac. Does work on soft surfaces although I would recommend using a hard surface/mouse pad for ease and comfort.

If you don't want to spend a fortune then it does the job, just don't expect fantastic quality.
on 21 March 2018
It arrived on time but I have not used it yet. I bought it to replace my Apple mouse which was playing up and I anticipated it breaking down altogether. Now it appears i have no problems. So the Tedium mouse will stay in the box until I need it.