Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (PS3)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
(Region free, Full English language, will play on any PS3 console system)
- From the legendary creators of the "Dynasty Warriors" series, a new generation of Gundam legend is born: Dynasty Warriors:GUNDAM brings the fast-paced excitement and epic, cinematic action of the
- Dynasty Warriors franchise to the futuristic battlegrounds of the rich Gundam universe on the next generation platforms.
- Exciting, fast-paced, epic, futuristic action!: Get in the cockpits of your favorite Mobile Suits, the ultimate weapons of war, and fight across a host of battlefields of the future rendered in high-definition graphics-both terrestrial and stellar?at a lightning fast speed!
- Live as a legendary hero: Play out the action of the rich Gundam universe spanning from the Universal Century to the Future Century as any of your favorite heroes and villains! Turn the tides of battle as you lead your troops against impossible odds. Your ever-strengthening will and skills will determine the outcome of the wars simultaneously blazing throughout the Earth and outer space!
- Dive into a new epic mythology like never before: Explore and live adventures in the rich and detailed setting of the Gundam multi-verse from a myriad of perspectives. Play through each story and marvel at the subtle twists as viewed through the new eyes of each character.
- Dynamic gameplay modes from the proven franchise: Enjoy a variety of action-packed game modes: Official Mode; Original Mode; Versus Mode and more!
- A galaxy of upgrade-able Mobiles Suits and characters! Choose your favorite characters and Mobile Suits from more than 6 different epic animated TV series based on the Gundam universe and strategically strengthen their power, skills, and abilities at your preference.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
But, saying that. DW: Gundam isn't a bad game at all. The combos are easy to pull off but quite a lot of fun. The masses of Zaku's and the like you smash your way through never really put up much of a fight, the fun begins when you actualy get to fight another Gundam and you will find yourself dashing about in intense fights like you see in the anime's. Well, not exactly like it, but the closest thing to it i've seen in a game.
What was a major let down is the range of suits in the game. Almost all of it is pre-Gundam Wing bar the Wing Zero and Epyon. As a fan of Gundam Wing/SEED/SEED Destiny, it would have been nice to atleast seen the Freedom or something in it. But thats just me.
Long review short. If you like Gundam, you'll probably enjoy this. If you're a Dynasty Warriors fan, you probably won't.
You can play numerous characters, with their own story, unlock new ones. Upgrade your gundam and kick more ass than ever before. Fast paced action, cut down hundreds of mechs. Each gundam is unique aswell, with special abilites and fighting styles.
This is a must buy.
If you want a Gundam type game then this is a good one for you, graphics are great, fighting is fun and add ons you can earn are interesting.
Screen layout for two player game is side by side whereas Dynasty warriors was always split so one player was at top of screen and one at bottom. I preferred the dynasty warriors original screen split as it was easier to see enemies and landscape around you.
The only dynasty warrior connection I could see were tiny 'dynasty warrior' villages and temples etc that were trampled by fighters.
Had I been able to try this game before buying I would never have bought this one. Not my style of game and not what I was looking for so I was disappointed.
If you like the 'transformer' fighting style game then this is worth a try, you will probably love this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i know it doesn't quite play like gundams should but who cares i love the game play and i love the story line this is one great game and i would suggest it to anyonePublished on 3 Mar. 2008 by Martyn Shaw