TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case Kindle Screen Protectors & Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature - Wine Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Elegant case handmade, Using High-quality Synthetic Leather(i.e. PU Leather)
- Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature, the magnet in the screen cover acts like the SmartCover and switches on and off the screen when opened and closed
- Durable, folio-style exterior cover with lined with soft microsuede interior
- Secure flap to ensure kindle is safe when loaded into the pouch
- Designed to fit the NEW Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Includes 2 Screen Protectors
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Elegant handmade case
Made of High-quality Synthetic Leather (i.e. PU Leather)
Designed to fit the NEW Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Durable, folio-style exterior cover with lined with soft microsuede interior
Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature, the magnet in the screen cover acts like the SmartCover and switches on and off the screen when opened and closed
Secure flap to ensure kindle is safe when loaded into the pouch
Available in range of 8 stylish colours: Black, Purple, Pink, Blue, Wine Red, Green, Dark Blue and Brown. Please search for "TeckNet MT-286 case"
Package includes 2 Kindle Touch Screen Protectors.
Accessory Only, Kindle not included
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, it is VERY bulky and the spine is quite wide to hold the depth of the cover. Considering the Kindle is such an elegant device, this cover does make it appear quite clumsy.
Not that easy to hold because of flappy cover that is not comfy to hold folded back with one hand.
Anyway, that's my opinion!
A Google search for 'the best Kindle case' took me to a forum where there was a link to this one. At such a low cost, it seemed worth a try.
Having received it and put the Kindle in it, I can't see why anyone would want anything different. It looks good, feels good, and protects the Kindle. It doesn't feel inexpensive at all. The screen protector that comes with it is just about ok, but the 'removable' tabs were not so easily removable. I'll leave it in place for a while though.
Altogether, I recommend this case to anyone buying a Paperwhite.
It fits quite snug and is easy to to hold.
I would recommend this porduct to all kindle readers
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This turns the Kindle into an old-style, leather bound book. Feels wonderful to hold.Published 10 months ago by Tony CArden
The seller replied promptly to my query and I am very pleased with the quality of this product. Delivery was prompt. Thank you.Published 16 months ago by Lieza
Really happy with this, it fits my Kindle perfectly, the quality is excellent.Published 16 months ago by honesty
It is OK product but it misses the magnet on the outer side. It would be really useful if the cover was holding together when open. Other than that it's really nice and fits great.Published 21 months ago by Zuzana K.
Nice soft leather cover but when you fold it back and hold it in one hand (through the strap), the kindle flops to the side due to the soft "hinge"Published 22 months ago by Piglet
Look for similar items by category
- Computers & Accessories > Accessories > Tablet Accessories > Bags, Cases & Sleeves > Cases
- Computers & Accessories > Accessories > Tablet Accessories > Bags, Cases & Sleeves > Sleeves
- Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Accessories > Accessory Kits
- Electronics & Photo > eBook Readers & Accessories > Covers