- Boxed-product Weight: 41 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Manufacturer reference: MT-238
- ASIN: B001B1XLSK
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 Oct. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (564 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
TeckNet 2 in 1 Micro-Knit Fabric Tip Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen and Fine Ball Pen For iPad / iPad2 /New iPad 3 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch / HTC / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 III /Galaxy Note - Black
|Price:||£2.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Latest Micro-knit fabric tip technology offers the best user experience. It is much more responsive and smooth than any tubber tipped stylus - great for smooth gliding, writing, drawing and sketching
- Well balanced weight for greater comfort and control - no excessive pressure required
- Robust build quality (stainless steel and high quality micro-knit fabric) offers superb durability. No more rubber tip split.
- Measuring 14 cm long it is suitable for hands large or small. Small tip allows more accurate control.
- Integrated quality ballpen (ink) with pen cap and clip
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This little gem here is by far the best. The micro knit / mesh point is a pleasure to use, makes browsing, scrolling selecting a real easy task. Very smooth and has survived my 2yr old hands and her annoying habit of putting it in her mouth when she plays with my iPad.
I wasn't expecting to love this little gadget as much as I do but it is very well built, sturdy, nice weight and an incredibly smooth and good quality byro at the other end, bonus.
I will be most definitively purchasing more and recommend them to everybody. Love both ends of it.
On a more technical side I should point that although is great for all things mentioned above I still use the bamboo one for fine drawing sketching and handwriting on either Bamboo paper or noteshelf application, they are harder rubber hence more precise for fine details. Not sure this is worth the extra average £10 you pay for rubbery tips if you are not a professional that needs specific tools for those designer applications though.
The stylus is a nice weight and works well on my Nexus 7. The pen is also smooth to use and writes in black ink. I doubt I will use this except in an emergency though as I dont like the idea of carrying around an empty pen and its not refillable.
The stlus is comfortable and using it I can almost write like a pencil using something like Quill. It is hard to make my writing look good, but I can at least make it legible. Its not quite there though, but I can "almost" use it as a proper pen on my Nexus. For something so cheap, that is good.
So, negatives are, its not quite usable as a pen for handwriting and it sometimes squeaks on the nexus and leaves trails over it and gets hairs stuck in it. But those are very minor points being picky. For the money, its an incredible stylus and I would have paid 3 times the price.
Of course, I have written to the supplier about this & a replacement pen or a refund was all they could offer. It has to be stated that Hippidion store, the vendor, were very helpful & their response was first-rate. They are also contacting TeckNet to inform them of this problem. TeckNet need to sort their act out very quickly & possibly recall pens from this particular batch. If this is a regular fault they need to tighten up on their quality assurance, which, on this evidence, is poor to say the very least.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well pleased with this, just proves the that the most expensive isn't always the best...
Bought this after reading another customers review comparing it to the Bamboo... Read more
This stylus was exactly what I needed to help bring the finishing touches to transformation of my iPad into something usable in the same way as a Surface. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nice pen but the iPad tip end is a lot thicker than expected. I wanted something to 'write' on the iPad with whilst it does what it says, it's like writing with a felt tip than a... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Ms. J. A. Graham