- Also check our best rated Wifi Extender reviews
TeckNet 300Mbps Enhanced Wireless-N Repeater/ AP with WPS, Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 300MbpsWiFi transmission rate, High Gain internal Antennas
- Provides one 100/ 10Mbps Auto-negotiation Ethernet LAN Port, Wall-plug design, no need additional Power Adapter
- Supports 2 Working Mode, Wireless Repeater and Wireless AP, Supports WEP,WPA,WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Wireless Auto-channel selection, Supports WiFi Protection Setup (WPS ), 1 button security connection, Supports configuration file backup and restore
- Supports WPS, one-button setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup , Win8 style's User Interface, best choice for smart phone and Tablet PC
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
TeckNet Wifi Repeater WR177A1:
The wall-mounted device WR177A1 is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, Range Extender button, miniature size and wall-mounted design, extending a wireless network has never been easier. What's more, its Ethernet port allows the WR177A1 to act as a wireless adapter to turn a wired device into a wireless one.
- Ethernet Bridge: The WR177A1's single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
- Plug and Play(wps): With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the WR177A1 or vice versa within 2 minutes.
- Flexible Placement: The device's miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere within wireless range of the existing router, without need to configure again.
- Universal Compatibility: Works seamlessly with all 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices. It is also compatible with the latest Windows 8 operating system
- Up to 300Mbps WiFi transmission rate
- Supports WEP,WPA,WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got it working eventually and it worked well, doing what it was supposed to do, for a week. Then it went haywire and would not connect, my tablet telling me that my authentication had failed. Disconnected the repeater and the problem went away, reconnected the repeater and the problem came back. Reset the repeater and it's working again. We'll see what happens, but it may have to go back if it proves unreliable. Life's too short.
UPDATE: Several weeks on and it has not got any better. WiFi drops out completely 3 to 4 times a day and this unit has to be reset each time. When I switch this unit off the problem goes away. I'm told that using a repeater will have varying success rates depending on which router you use. I'm using BT home hub.
I looked at a lot of products on Amazon, but chose this one due to good reviews.
It was delivered quickly and packaged well.
it was very easy to install, but it does take a little time for the unit to fire up.
I say this as I am a little impatient, and was eager to set it up quickly.
After setup, which is easy to follow with the instructions (Repeater mode for me), the range of my wifi is now great!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Works superbly for the price, very easy to set up.
Ive got this in my room connected to the WiFi downstairs then plugged in to...Read more