on 6 September 2017
Pros:

-supplies up to 1.5A of current (for maybe an hour). No other single cell power bank that I'm aware of will do so. This is great if you need a quick partial charge for your phone.
-Very light at 65 grams, much lighter than Anker and Ravpower aluminium power banks
-Has led flashlight mode

Cons:

-Case has quite sharp edges at the sides. Most people will likely be putting this in their pocket plugged into their phone. If you do so with this, the power bank may very well cause damage to your device (scratch case or screen) while you move around. A simple cylindrical case would work much better.
-In my experience the capacity is closer to 1500mAh. Battery 75% depleted after providing 1050mAh to a phone
on 29 April 2012
I bought this as a present for my partner. She received a new Kindle for Christmas, so I got her the case.
She uses her Kindle everyday, at home, at work & on holiday. Therefore, she needs to keep it protected & scratch-free.
The case is so simple to use, no difficult fastener, just an easy magnetic clip which makes opening & closing hassle free.
As this is specially designed for this Kindle, all the gaps for the various buttons are in the right place, making it as easy as if there was no case fitted.
The cover flap folds underneath, allowing it to be used like a book, whilst keeping it small enough to hold easily.
The leather is sturdy enough to give maximum protection, however, it's light enough to hold without it feeling heavy after many chapters.
The flap inside the front cover allows you to keep various paper items (which is handy). My partner keeps a list of books which she intends to download from Amazon when she's read the ones on there.
All-in-all, this is a great product & an excellent price.
on 21 July 2013
I had bought a product similar to this one for my kindle and on getting a kindle for my wife I thought it a good idea to get the same for her. Thankfully I couldn't find what I'd bought for myself but did stumble on the TeckNet cover. Well the quality of the TeckNet cover is far superior; the material is sturdier, the stitching more even, the magnetic clasp closes and is reassuringly secure, the whole case looks so much neater and fits much more comfortably in the hand than mine. Add to the fact that it is sooo cheap to buy, to part with hard earned cash for something that may have a 'name', for silly money would simply insane. We couldn't be happier with it....and she even likes the colour!
on 7 March 2015
Well... please change the description... it's not 3200mAh, it's only 3000mAh.
Aside from that, a helpful little gadget! Takes 4 hours to fully charge - which is a bit of a pain, but overall great for when you're outdoors and need a recharge!
I plan to use this for my Samsung Galaxy S3 at Creamfields in August!
on 31 August 2012
Having purchased a new Kindle I was keen to obtain a suitable cover to protect it from wear and tear. Having reviewed the expensive options also available, I was lucky to find this lovely pink cover from TeckNet. Everyone has commented on it and I have pointed them all to this site. The cover looks and feels like real leather and does an excellent job of protecting my Kindle whilst its knocking about in my bag. The inside pocket is handy to keep train tickets in as well, saves rummaging about looking for it. Would definitely recommend this item to anyone with prompt delivery as well its an all round winner.
on 3 October 2015
Powerful torchtorch, with recharge for phone facility, bit fiddly with button, single press charge (need cable connected to phone) remove cable stop, Torch double press on, double press SOS, double press off, found plastic cap off top of clothes airer, covered bottom access holes, feel much better with this on when rattling round pocket
on 2 November 2011
Such a great case at just a fraction of the proper kindle covers! its fits the kindle perfectly and keeps it well protected. the only thing i would say is that if you have larger hands you may struggle to use the down arrown. Wasnt problem for me just something to point out. The case still keeps the case just as light and still fits fin in my pocket which is GREAT.

on 30 August 2012
I have had this case for some months. It has been on holiday with me to India and France and shared countless tube journeys. It still looks like new. It is a good neat design: I understand that some cases use elastic to secure the kindle inside the case and that this can cause problems with the working of the kindle. This case houses the kindle securely and snugly without using elastic bands. It is easy to turn on and off, to turn pages (to use any of the side or bottom buttons) and you can recharge the battery easily while the kindle is in its case as well. The case is really good value at a very good price.
on 14 December 2013
I'm not a fan of the idea of Kindle cases in general as they usually add unnecessary bulk to what is meant to be a portable device. However, I must say that this one is brilliant value for money. It fits perfectly and is slim, so that the Kindle will still fit in a medium sized handbag. It's comfortable to hold while reading as well. It's a lovely shade of pink and looks much more expensive than it was.
on 6 August 2014
My last cover became loose and the Kindle slipped out, but this version has a flap across the top to stop this from happening. I was pleased with the price as so often covers for technology are expensive. It is a nice colour so can be easily spotted in even the biggest handbag. Very happy