TeckNet® iPad Mini Dual-View Leather Case With Built-in Auto Sleep/Wake + Screen Protector + 2-in-1 Stylus Pen - Purple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Material: High-quality Synthetic Leather, Flip-style magnetic closure, Access to side controls
- Wake or put your device to sleep by opening or closing the cover
- Rotates to stand device at FOUR viewing angles in either portrait or landscape mode
- Rotates 90 degrees, full access to charging ports while inside case
- Suitable for New iPad Mini
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Material: High-quality Synthetic Leather
Flip-style magnetic closure
Access to side controls
Rotates to stand device at FOUR viewing angles in either portrait or landscape mode
The magnet in the screen cover acts like the SmartCover and switches on and off the screen when opened and closed
Rotates 90 degrees, full access to charging ports while inside case
Suitable for New Apple iPad Mini only
Package includes iPad mini screen protector & Stylus Pen.
Accessory Only, iPad not included
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- For £7.97 delivered the quality is not bad at all.
- Well padded covers offers good protection. I would be happy to throw this case with ipad into my luggage/ handbag knowing my ipad would be pretty well protected.
- The ipad mini (1st gen) clips into the plastic case very securely. Once in the ipad is very hard to remove. The plastic case has a felt backing.
- Auto sleep/wake works fine.
- Elasticated strap stops the front cover opening in transit (and stops the auto sleep/wake from going on and off).
- The notches holds the ipad in the stand positions very well, there is no slippage.
- The biggest negative for me is the viewing angle of the stand. It is just too steep in landscape and portrait mode.
In portrait mode the steepness makes it pretty much useless.
If you want to use the stand in landscape mode for notifications, or as a kind of digital photo frame, and have the ipad sitting at an adults arms length away on a desk, then the angle might be okay for you. However if you want the ipad any closer to you, for viewing movies or web browsing, then it is just too steep.
The steep viewing angle *might* be okay for small children.
- With the pen in the holder the front cover does not close/ align properly with the back cover. Hence you cannot really keep a pen there.
- Due to the small camera cut-out and thickness of the case, the ipad's camera is slightly obscured. (Solution: Before taking a photo, twist the ipad slightly clockwise so that the camera lens is clear/ out of the case).
- I did not use the included screen protector, so cannot comment on this item.Read more ›
THE IPAD CASE IS TOO SMALL - VERY DIFFICULT TO FIT AND NOT VERY SECURE
NO CAMERA HOLE SO YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES WHEN THE IPAD IS IN THE CASE
IT HAS CREDIT CARD SLITS ON ONE SIDE
PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
ALSO, THE FIRST CASE WASN'T EVEN DELIVERED SO I HAD TO CHASE THE SELLER TO SEND ME THIS ONE. A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.
Now, on to the bad. While the case build is ok, it really does look like a case that costs 8 pounds. Now obviously, when you buy a Kia you can't expect it to look like a Bentley, but the fake leather looks a little too cheap and plasticky, and the finish of the stitching, while adequate, isn't the finest.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was disappointed with the condition of the cover as it was warped at on side which stops me using my ipad to take photos as the top slips over the viewing aperture. Read morePublished on 27 Aug. 2013 by Amazon Customer
Ok for money. But better product can get in the market. Need to do shop around. Please look for better case.Published on 15 Aug. 2013 by Kaj
The case is good quality and looks smart.
However, closing the front cover usually does not activate the magnetic shut down. Read more
exactly what i was looking for as my son wanted a dark blue one and when it came i was very pleased.Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by julie scully
Yes the stitching is not first rate and the cutout for the Home button wasn't perfectly aligned but at the price is great value. Read morePublished on 7 Dec. 2012 by C. Dudley
If you're looking for a cover for your iPad then this is perfect, it is brilliant value for money as others I have seen in shops are much more expensive. Read morePublished on 6 Dec. 2012 by PM94
A great colour, sturdy and enough style. Good value. I have been using it for some time and it has retained its quality. Others have admired the case.Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by Hattie