Customer reviews

on 23 November 2015
Arrived quickly but disappointed with the content of book it's self.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 October 2011
From a happy purchaser of this booklet:

"I went through school and college and none of my teachers ever taught me HOW to study. They were good with their own specialist subjects from Arithmetic to Thermofluids etc, but no word on HOW to study these subjects. They all skipped over that vital step.

Like swimming they throw you into the pool and expect you to be able to swim already, and 'how come you are not already winning the race to the other end of the pool?'

This STUDY book reveals BASIC simple methods of HOW to study any subject at all. I have learned how to use software from library books, understood how the printer connects to a computer and jumpers and such features that all help it to work with the computer, learned accountancy from workbooks and manuals and Internet study..... Things I would never have been able to do with my schooling and college education.

That horrible feeling of "god, this is just crazy to understand is replaced with. Ah, that's interesting.....

I can learn things now. I just wish my 1st year Primary School teacher had educated us with this. Just this would have been a great start to school.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 July 2008
This is a great book that helped me to get through my Ph.D. L. Ron Hubbard outlines simple, but effective techniques to vastly increase anyone's study ability.

This booklet outlines the three barriers to study and how a student can overcome them. Have you ever read something and then can't remember what you just read? This book explains why and how to fix it.

I highly recommend this book to teachers, students, parents and everyone else for that matter. Get it today and apply these techniques and find out for yourself!