- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: Brookings Institution Press (30 Jun. 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815715072
- ISBN-13: 978-0815715078
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 15.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,209,525 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Technology Pork Barrel Paperback – 30 Jun 1991
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Linda R. Cohen is professor of economics at the School of Social Sciences, University of California at Irvine, USA.
Roger G. Noll is professor of economics at Stanford University, California, USA, and a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.
Jeffrey S. Banks is associate professor of economics and political science at the University of Rochester, New York, USA.
Susan A. Edelman is assistant professor of economics in the Graduate School of Business at Columbia University, New York, USA.
William M. Pegram is a staff economist in the Bureau of Economics at the Federal Trade Commission.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Industrial Archaeology