Technical Drawing with Engineering Graphics Hardcover – 28 Dec 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also there are many worked drawings, which the user can use as a reference for their drawings.
This is an American Engineering Drawing Standards book, i.e. 3rd Angle projection, the English BS8888 Engineering Drawing Standard is not to dissimilar, to the American Standard which makes this a good reference book.
The overall layout of the book with hundreds of examples and conventions, on various Mechanical Engineering topics puts this book on a Engineering Designers wanted list.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I am so impressed with how it still has such a familiarity to it, yet with such modern interpretations. I am equally impressed with how well the modern practices of todays 3D design concepts have been integrated with the techniques of an old T-Square like me. A real must have for any dedicated mechanical designer.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Engineering Graphics & Technical Drawing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design