- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Technical Analysis For Dummies Paperback – 18 Mar 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Grasp and apply the basic principles of technical analysis
- Improve your profits
- Use data to decide when to buy or sell individualsecurities
- Join the smart money crowd that knows when to hold, and when tofold
The guide to analyzing your way to greater profits
Savvy traders have been using technical analysis for over acentury. It's easier than ever with PCs and the Internet touse technical analysis to make smarter trading decisions. Thishands-on guide includes the latest updates on technical indicatorsand practical examples that accurately reflect today'sfinancial atmosphere.
- Open the technical analysis toolbox -- get a clearoverview of technical analysis; observe prices and make tradingdecisions in a new way
- Get in the technical mind frame -- discover how to selectindicators that match your personality and preference for risk
- Set the bar -- understand how to observe price bars andsmall patterns to earn cold, hard cash
- Be trendy -- use indicators to identify whether your priceis trending, the strength of the trend, and when the trend is at areversal
- Get dynamic -- consider dynamic lines, momentum, andvolatility to ramp up your technical analysis and profits
Open the book and find:
- Why technical analysis does and doesn't always work
- Ways to identify crowd behavior and patterns
- When to use chart indicators
- How to draw a trendline
- Guidance on transforming channels into forecasts
- The simple arithmetic required for dynamic analysis
- Tips for measuring momentum
- Updates that reflect current market conditions
About the Author
Barbara Rockefeller is an expert on technical analysis and the author of the previous Technical Analysis For Dummies editions. She writes daily newsletters on foreign exchange using both fundamental and technical analysis, as well as other investment books published by Wiley.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 19 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?