Tech Trumps: Secondary Education
|Price:||£8.99 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 56 cards in each pack, including popular apps like Blogger, Kahoot! and Seesaw
- Easy to handle quick reference pack for Edtech
- Play a game with other teachers and learn about the affordances of digital technologies at the same time
- Simple descriptions for each app and links to videos with more information
- Helps teachers find the best apps to suit their needs
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Tech Trumps are playing cards in the top trump style designed to help teachers find the right digital technologies to suit their needs. Each digital technology is rated against six dimensions of teaching and learning: assessing, collaborating, differentiating, investigating, motivating and planning.
The cards themselves come shrink wrapped, and enclosed in a clear plastic box to keep them tidy but visible. All the technologies included are either free for teachers, or include a significant free component. They are available on iOS devices, Android devices or on the web.
There are 56 digital technologies in every pack, including top apps such as:
The Tech Trumps were devised by Dr Richard Osborne as part of his ongoing research into how to make effective use of digital technologies in teaching and learning. For more details please visit http://catalysed.co.uk.
Please note that the Storify and Wikispaces apps have been shut down since these packs were printed, hence these cards should now be discarded.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|