on 2 November 2012
A great app which plays well on the Kindle Fire HD.
Much easier that paper versions, but just as challenge!
on 31 May 2013
Well done Teazel for producing another good word game.
Tried it out on the Lite - free - version first, before buying the full version and definitely liked it. So far only on the easy puzzles but I am looking forward to "graduating" onto the medium and harder puzzles later. These puzzles are much better in tablet format than paper, saving all the crossings out and alterations when you guess wrong. If you want a pleasant but not too taxing set of word puzzles to while away some time, then this is for you. I`m already addicted.
on 13 November 2012
bought this app but some puzzles locked - cant see a way to get the extra puzzles on the kindle fire
on 1 September 2012
Plays well and lots of levels. Need to brush up on my vocabulary to master it. Good value with way too many puzzles.
on 27 December 2012
Great puzzle game but keeps telling me to buy full version to access locked puzzles even though I already have!
on 30 October 2012
Puzzles at my fingertips without the hassle of having to buy newspapers, maganizes or puzzle books to enjoy a puzzle I love.
on 5 March 2014
I play codewords (on paper) every day so I was excited to have the chance to play on Kindle but this version has its own rules - it allows words with capital letters and words with apostrophes - that's cheating in my book.
on 16 February 2013
Really Good fun and very good value. Well laid out and designed. The helps are useful to get ty out started. After a while ty out don't need to cheat.
As good as the other travel games. Great time waster!
on 11 August 2013
The i newspaper stopped selling the paper in N. Ireland almost 2 weeks ago. I reluctantly decided to read it on Kindle Fire rather than lose out on a brilliant newspaper! However, I was really disappointed to find that it was not possible to do any of the puzzles, especially my favourite, the Codeword! So I decided to download apps for Codewords, Crosswords and Sudokus. I still prefer a REAL newspaper, both for reading and for puzzles, but it's a close second! Once I'm used to it, I might even give it 5* !!
on 12 January 2013
So much easier than the paper version of this game,which makes it quick and easy to play,an entertaining way to unwind and relax.