- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 166 KB
- Print Length: 18 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B4I1RDG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #685,325 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tears of Gold (Edinburgh Elementals Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Hattie is keen to get this back as the wearer is not usually a very lucky one despite the gold.
After a bit skulduggery she tracks down the thief.
Whilst I enjoyed the story it did not have the belly laughs of depth of story of the first one, the creatures and myths were eluded to but never fully formed and Michael and his family were a mere after thought.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Another wonderful tale by Gayle Ramage. The audio version of Tears of Gold is just over 32 minutes long and had great narration by Chris Barnes. There was one spot where the voices for the children became slightly muddled as I couldn't discern which child they belonged too. It only lasted for a few seconds though and didn't really hinder the story in any way.
In Tears of Gold, Hattie returns home to find that she has been robbed. The main item missing is an old necklace that was forged by dwarves and turns the tears of the person wearing it into gold. The thief decides to keep the necklace for herself and in a state of sadness, realizes the magical power of the necklace. Will Hattie be able to recover her stolen property or will the media become involved?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Urban