- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2266 KB
- Print Length: 340 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00L1GLLNM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #56,762 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.00|
Save £4.90 (70%)
Tearing Down the Wall (Survival Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Have to love all the 16 candles and musical references, without them it would be hard to believe that where she lives was once Seattle.
This book is the last in the trilogy and I was sad to see it all end, I think it would have been interesting to see how it pans out after what's happened during the last part of 'tearing down the wall.' I loved how we finally met the Cannibals but I must admit that as creepy as they were Ward could have pushed them into a whole new world of horror, and apart from the odd death of minor characters the real death count of the group is low too. I felt that once they got to Island the pace really sped up and I would have liked to seen more of the Vashon in their community, these were the people that Joss was relying on to fill the void when the colonies got taken down. I also think that what happened with Doctor Westbrook was rushed, that whole invasion scene was a bit confusing. I really wanted to see more of the hive too, I felt like Ward copped out a little when it was only Ryan who payed Marlows price.
Loved the romance in the whole series, it isn't exactly a slow burn, they got together pretty early on but I thought they were sweet and believable. Has to said though, Trent was totally my favourite character in this book. Especially his end finale.
Still one of my favourite series', loved the characters, perfect mix of romance and zombies. :)
If you like Zombies, fighting against the odds to survive and falling in love with Old Wizards, then this is the book for you!
It's funny as in you will laugh out loud. It's engaging, witty. I was completely lost in this zombie filled post apocalyptic world. I fell in love with the characters and how they all interacted.
If I could change anything it would be to maybe have a few additional chapters just to hint at what happened with a few of the people perhaps a few years on! But that's just me 😊
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent series, kept me gripped the whole way through, very well writtenPublished 20 months ago by Joanne Fletcher
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Books > Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Detectives
- Books > Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian