Customer reviews

Size: 10 ml|Change
Price:£3.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 May 2017
Used once a week in washing machine to freshen clothes and the machine itself
on 26 April 2017
Stronger than the previous tea tree I had, good
on 6 September 2017
Great
on 14 February 2016
Is good, but too expencive.
on 1 December 2014
Good, it smells weird compared to other tea tree oils used before
on 3 October 2016
Have ordered these before and really work for me.
on 28 November 2012
Tea tree oil has a very intense smell. When i first opened the bottle I was kind of taken off guard. I got this for acne because I was told that it works better than a lot of acne medications and it doesn't irritate the skin nearly as much. I have been rubbing it on my face each night after washing. I've been using tea tree oil and nothing else expect for face wash for the last 6 months, and I keep coming back to order more because it totally has been working!

I also suggest getting the blemish stick, 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Blemish Roll-on Stick with Tea Tree Oil. I carry the blemish stick in my purse and the minute I feel a zit coming, I will generously apply it to that area and in just about every instance, the zit does not fully form and goes away. I still use the oil each night since I think there is a higher concentration of tea tree oil in it compared to the stick. Well, the smell is definitely more intense. I found it easiest to just bad a cotton swab with the oil and apply it that way. It has also improved the look of my pores too, so its just a great thing for the skin in general!
on 22 June 2013
I was using this alongside dead sea salts to treat my feet which I suspected was athlete's foot or some form of dermatitis, I think that this actually helped my feet get better, I had ordered different tea tree oil before this. Docked a mark because this bottle did not last me very long as I think the drops came out to quickly from the bottle.
on 6 May 2017
Before I applied it to my face, I took a precaution by patch testing on my arm since I didn't want to exacerbate my skin (I have sensitive skin prone to allergic reactions, as well as some rosacea on my nose and cheeks). So, I waited some time before putting it on my face and when I noticed no adverse manifestation, I was ready to use it for my facial ailments. At first, I tried it without dilution, which I felt made my face more inflammed, and was anxious of trying it a second time. But I did. I mixed it with my moisturizer (Cetaphill for sensitive/dry skin) and it appeared to be making the red blotches more even. I'm still using it and it does seem to be improving my overall complextion by fading what redness I have, especially around the cheeks. And I've only been using it two days!😊

Thumbs up. Just hope It'll keep working as well as it is.

Hope this helps.
on 7 May 2013
I used this daily for 1 month on my skin tags- didnt do a thing so a waste of money for me.....