TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 January 2014
Having had my life pretty much controlled by this horribly addictive game for the past four weeks, I finally made it to the end of level 114 yesterday. It's been one hell of a ride; increasingly more challenging games, featuring ever more complex arrangements of bubbles and a seemingly never-ending collection of nasties to make the task of rescuing a similarly never-ending succession of kidnapped little critters all the more difficult to achieve.

Whenever I failed a level, I felt awful for the babies I'd left behind. And you only get a maximum of five lives at a time too. A new life will mysteriously appear every hour but one life isn't necessarily going to get you very far. Even when you don't flunk a level completely, even when you manage to rescue all the babies, unless you achieve a two or three star rating on that particular level while you're about it, you don't get that life renewed. That can be more than frustrating, believe me. Oh, you can buy more lives if you want to, but that never appealed to me. My concerns for the welfare of all those kidnapped baby critters did, at no time, extend to me wanting to actually put my hand in my pocket in order to help them.

The graphics and sound effects are all superb and the music in particular contributes a great deal to the game's appeal. I did get stuck on a number of levels along the way, even at one point swearing I would never go near 'Bubble Mania' again (with 'swearing' being, very much, the operative word). I did find a slightly more relaxing (although equally challenging) alternative to it during that period, an App called 'Bubble Worlds' - it's quite similar in style although not quite so smooth to play. The advantage it does have though is unlimited lives. But, at the end of the day, the call of 'Bubble Mania' and those poor helpless little critters was too much for me to be able to resist.

I was deflated, to say the least, to discover no great ticker-tape parade in my honour once I'd battled my way to the end of level 114. There was no closure of any kind, since it seems that there will be more and more levels for me to tackle in the near future. My only reward, after four weeks of intense effort? - The suggestion that I should go back and play most of those 114 levels again, in order to get a three star rating in each. Huh! If I've not got three stars already on any level then there is a very good reason for that - it was bloomin' hard! Am I really likely to want to revisit those levels again, purely to prove how much of a masochist I am?

Well... yes: as a matter of fact, I think I probably am actually!
on 13 April 2014
Yes as you can see, I Love it! I suppose though like most of the games these games are out to make money. The problem is, that they do not let you play long enough without having to get your card out. Would like to see more time please. This particular game seems to let u have approximately 3/4 games without paying & if u do accept every time it wouldn't be long before one runs up a large bill. However, it is a brrrilliant game, so just wait for the free time is the only tip I can give you.
on 10 July 2013
Not for kids as they keep asking for money to buy bubbles. A little frustrating as you can only play when connected via WiFi on the Kindle. After a while you run out of lives and can only continue on the next session unless you buy lives.

Having played this for some time now I have reached a level (42) which I believe is impossible unless you buy boosts - frustrating but I will probably keep trying anyway as it is addictive.
on 3 February 2014
i like this game, it is very good and you can really have a good time with it working out where to send the bubbles, but they do not go accurately every time, especially if you send them off the side wall- they do not always rebound at a true angle and that can spoil a game. if it weren't for this it would be ace.
on 17 June 2013
It very much depends on which coloured balls the player is fed as to the enjoyment of the game. Sometimes you need a yellow or purple to finish, no other way round it, and all you've got left is pink and green. If you knew this in advance, you could structure your game around this, so sometimes instead of being fun it can be quite annoying but I suppose that's the game
on 4 September 2013
This is a really great free game. Loads of levels, I'm currently on level 89. A bit annoying having to wait for lives to recharge when you're stuck on a level. It would have been 5 stars if you didn't have to be online to play. I would recommend to all.
on 17 November 2017
Don't play anymore
on 24 May 2017
Vote YES 2
on 8 July 2014
Match three or more colour balls to make a chain disappear. Not bad to play during pubic transport journeys or kill a bit of time.
on 1 December 2013
Still going over the levels to try and get three stars on them all. Spent some long hours on this game. Really good fun.