- Paperback: 223 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford; Pap/Com edition (12 Aug. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0194422003
- ISBN-13: 978-0194422000
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 1.8 x 16.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 301,421 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Teaching the Pronunciation of English as a Lingua Franca: A user-friendly handbook which explores the benefits of an English as a Lingua Franca ... (Oxford Handbooks for Language Teachers) Paperback – 12 Aug 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com