- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Teaching Primary Art Paperback – 15 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Practical tasks designed to support your own investigation and reflection. For students these tasks can be undertaken on placement in school. For those working in schools the tasks can be related directly to finding out more about policy and practice in order to develop your understanding of art in your workplace.
- Find out more suggestions point you in the direction of further resources to support your own subject knowledge or your teaching in the classroom.
- Connect and extend suggestions encourage you to use academic literature to investigate further. They indicate reports, research and academic journal articles of interest that underpin subject knowledge and practice in art education.
- Links to material on a companion website include the practical task materials, links to resources such as images and websites and examples to support your teaching.
About the Author
Jean Edwards is a senior lecturer in the School of Education at the University of Northampton, UK. She taught in primary schools for nineteen years, as a class teacher, art coordinator, deputy head and head teacher. Jean is also a practising artist, making handmade prints for exhibitions and art markets.