Teaching Language, Learning Culture Hardcover – 30 Jul 1993
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
RICHARD M. SWIDERSKI is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Moi University in Kenya./e He has written many books including Voices: An Anthropologist's Encounter with Italian-American Tradition (1986), Blood Weddings: The Knanaya of Keraka (1988), and Lives Between Cultures (1991).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Languages
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Sociolinguistics