Teaching English Literature 16-19 (National Association for the Teaching of English NATE) Paperback – 20 Jun 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carol Atherton teaches at Bourne Grammar School, Lincolnshire, UK.
Andrew Green is Senior Lecturer in Education at Brunel University, UK.
Gary Snapper is editor of Teaching English and teaches at the Cheney School, Oxford, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies