Teaching English Language 16 - 19 (National Association for the Teaching of English NATE) Paperback – 10 Sep 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Illingworth is a consultant teacher with the National Association for the Teaching of English and works at Woodlands School in Derby and at The University of Nottingham, UK.
Nick Hall is East Midlands Regional Director at Teach First, and was previously Head of English and an Advanced Skills Teacher at Woodlands School, Derby, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a fantastic resource book for teachers of English language, especially those teaching the topic for the first time and feeling somewhat apprehensive.Published on 22 Jun. 2014 by Rich66
Bought this as a teaching aid to help me when I begin to teach students, and to give them a better understanding of the materials usedPublished on 19 April 2014 by AMDOG
A good starting point for teaching AS/A2, however, more detail is required for it to be used effectively as a classroom assistant. More practical ideas for teaching.Published on 25 Oct. 2013 by MISS R P GOODMAN
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies