- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Teaching English Abroad 2014: Your expert guide to teaching English around the world Paperback – 24 Jan 2014
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your book is invaluable. I think I have shared with you that initially I found CETP through your book! It is no exaggeration to state that you therefore changed my life.
Mary – Central European Teaching Program
Your book is quite famous among the international community, so the listing in your book is an honour!
Michael Kalimin – Canadian Connection Consulting Agency
We get an average of two or three employment enquiries a week through your guide- thank you very much!
Liz Fuse – Kent School of English
From the Back Cover
- Discover your perfect training course from over 100 countries worldwide
- Get prepared with official information on regulations, requirements and working conditions
- Gain insider advice and first-hand accounts from EFL teachers on the road
- Increase your chances of employment with an up-to-date directory of over 600 language school contacts
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Living & Working Abroad