- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Teaching Children with Dyslexia: A Practical Guide Paperback – 23 Nov 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Teaching Children with Dyslexia is essential reading for any teacher, parent, Special Education Needs Coordinator, teaching assistant or student who needs an incisive, up-to-the minute account of the best ways to successfully takle dyslexia and dyspraxia - at home and in the classroom.' - SEN, The Journal for Special Needs
'Would I recommend this book? Yes, if you are new to dyslexia and need background information. Yes, if you want practical suggestions... and yes, if you want to find out more about dyspraxia!' - Dyslexia Review
'An invaluable source of information for all busy teachers and practitioners as well as for parents. It is accessible, practical and pragmatic in recognising the needs of the student as well as the constraints on teacher time and parental concern. An excellent book from an acknowledged expert.' - PATOSS
About the Author
Freelance trainer and speaker on dyslexia.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Very well written and jam packed with practical strategies.
I have other books by Philomena Ott and will use them in my work as a specialist teacher.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Communicative Disorders
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Learning Difficulties
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies