From the Back Cover
- Prepare for the Literacy and Numeracy Skills Tests
- Test your skills with practice problems and full–length exams, including access to online audio questions
- Review essential Literacy and Numeracy subject knowledge
The one guide you need to pass the Literacy and Numeracy Skills Tests!
Preparing for the Literacy and Numeracy Skills Tests? This book is your one–stop guide to passing both exams to earn your place on a teacher training course! This easy–to–use, comprehensive guide provides review of the relevant subject matter, practice exams and tips for test–taking to help you on your way.
- Your ticket to the classroom ― get a complete overview of the Skills Tests, including test–taking strategies
- Literacy ― hit all the high points of spelling, punctuation, grammar and reading comprehension to prepare like a pro
- Numeracy ― run the numbers with reviews of arithmetic, statistics and all the relevant maths problems
- Time to test ― use timed practice tests to hone your test–taking abilities and measure your progress
- Tips and tricks ― review the expert authors’ insider tips for keeping your studying on track and taking the best approach to the exams
Open the book and find:
- A review of key Maths and English concepts
- Full–length practice exams and additional questions
- Mistakes to avoid on test day
- Test–taking tips recommended by the experts
- Tricks to managing time while taking the exams
- Access to online audio tests for spelling and arithmetic
About the Author
Colin Beveridge holds a doctorate in mathematics from the University of Saint Andrews and is a full–time maths tutor.
Andrew Green studied for his doctorate at Brunel University and is currently a senior lecturer in Education.