- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Teach Yourself Books (26 Dec. 2003)
- ISBN-10: 0340871083
- ISBN-13: 978-0340871089
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,626,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Teach Yourself Ukrainian (Teach Yourself Languages) Paperback – 26 Dec 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This is a complete course in spoken and written Ukrainian. Divided into 18 graded units, the course contains dialogues, grammar notes, back-up material and exercises to check your learning. The Cyrillic alphabet is fully explained in the introduction and there is lots of opportunity for you to practise both reading and pronunciation. By the end of the course you should be able to cope with a whole range of situations and participate fully and confidently in life in Ukraine. The accompanying audio cassette provides approximately one hour of listening material.
Top Customer Reviews
My advice, however, would be to learn Russian rather than Ukrainian if you intend to travel to Ukraine. It will be more useful to you, there are more langauge products available for Russian and it's very widely used in Ukraine. Russian is also going to be useful to you in other countries, nto least of which would be Russia! You only really need Ukrianian if you're travelling to Western Ukraine.