- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Teach Yourself (27 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444159739
- ISBN-13: 978-1444159738
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.6 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 510,437 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Teach Yourself Successful Project Management in a Week Paperback – 27 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Learn in a week, what the leading experts on project management learn in a lifetime.
From the Back Cover
Managing projects just got easier
You are just seven steps away from mastering the basics of project management. Imagine having the confidence to take responsibility for a complex project without feeling overwhelmed. Now you can.
Project Management In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to managing projects, giving you everything you really need to know in just seven short chapters. From consulting your end users to establish their precise requirements and working out the best way to deliver the required outputs, to considering the size of the team you will need and preparing a schedule, you'll discover how to firm up costs, work out a budget and develop monitoring procedures to keep to the agreed quality. You'll also find exercises to help you put it all into action.
The fastest way to project management success
Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Project Management In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: Think clearly
- Monday: Plan your project carefully
- Tuesday: Cost your project wisely
- Wednesday: Implement your project successfully
- Thursday: Communicate effectively
- Friday: Deal with change constructively
- Saturday: Conclude and evaluate your project positively
Learn in a week, remember for a lifetime--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition. See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Office Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management