- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Fireworks MX in 24 Hours Paperback – 4 Dec 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Fireworks X in 24 Hours is written for Web designers who are looking for a book to quickly and easily get up to speed with Fireworks.
The reader most likely has some experience creating Web pages and designing Web graphics, and probably plans on using Fireworks in conjunction with Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Readers will learn everything they would need to know in order to use Fireworks in a professional graphics production environment - everything from how to create and edit graphics, to using complex techniques like transformations, to optimizing graphics for use on Web pages, to creating animations and interactive elements.
About the Author
Jackson West has loved computers since he was a child and has spent the majority of his life figuring out how to make them sing, dance, and look pretty. Growing up in Seattle, he was exposed to the technological revolution of the last century. Attending the Film and Television Production program at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts exposed him to the world of sight and sound, and he has had digital and analog equipment wired together ever since. Jackson now lives in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he consults on Web programming, graphics, and multimedia applications. He has spent time at a number of top software companies, including Microsoft, Macromedia, and Sonic Solutions. He has written for CNET, McGraw-Hill, and Sams Publishing. He is always looking for ways to be cheaper and faster.
You can visit Jackson on the Web at http://www.jacksonwest.com/, where you can find examples of his goofy creative sensibility and sense of joy with multimedia doohickeys like "The Funky Engineer," "Random Art Generator," and "Political Action Committee Man." Jackson is a polished speaker and would be glad to speak at your next conference. Feel free to email him at email@example.com.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Nonetheless, the book has a lot of useful information thus making it a handy Fireworks MX resource.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design