Teach Yourself Electronics (TYSC) Paperback – 26 Dec 2003
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Do you want a basic introduction to electronics?
- Are you looking for a practical guide to support your course?
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
All the diagrams in this book are very confusing as there is no consistent style, conventional current and electron flow are often shown at the same time on the diagram where one type or the other would have been better.
The history of electronics section is very dated, and appears to have been written in the mid 80's
Unless you have already done electronics or physics I would not buy this book
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering