How to Teach Kids to Cook (New Speciality Titles) Paperback – 1 Jan 2003
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gabriel Gate is Australia's favourite French accent, loved for his delicious recipes and sound advice. Born in France, he trained and worked as a chef in some of his homeland's best restaurants before moving to Australia in 1977. He is the author of 18 cookbooks, bringing us bestsellers such as 'Good Food For Men' and 'Weekend on a plate'. In 2001, 'The Chocolate Lovers' won the Gourmand World Cookbook Award for the best children's cookbook. He is currently working on 'Gabriel Gate's Guide to Everyday Cooking' to be published by Allen & Unwin in April 2003. Gabriel can be heard regularly on ABC radio and often appears on Bert Newton's show on Ten.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Cookery
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking for Babies & Children
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > Encyclopaedias & Dictionaries
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Young Adult