Teabox USDA Organic Darjeeling Green Tea 32g (16 Teapac Teabags) | 100% Natural Ingredients | with Light, Crisp Vegetal Taste Notes | Sealed-at-Source Freshness from India
|Sale:||£8.79 (£0.55 / Count) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.20 (20%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SEALED-AT-SOURCE FRESHNESS: Our Teas come in Teapacs - The World's First Natural Nitrogen-Flushed Teabags that Seals in the Freshness of Teas Better than any other. The Teas are Sealed at Source within 48 Hours from Harvest.
- READY-TO-STEEP: Now, Enjoy the Most Delicious Cup of Tea with Absolute Ease. Dip Right in your Cup. The Ideal Steeping Time for this Tea is 3 Minutes.
- TEA PROFILE: A high-grown organic green tea from Darjeeling that's light and soothing.
- LIQUOR AROMA: Marked by notes of blanched greens, nuts, sweet pea, and legumes | Liquor Taste: The liquor is light and vegetal for most parts with notes of grass, cooked greens and legumes are discernible throughout the length of the cup.
- LIQUOR COMPLEMENTS: Seafood, halloumi, eggs, steamed greens and grilled vegetables.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Organic green teas tend to have the mellowest flavor profiles but they are still quite assertive. This green tea is light and has warm, legume-like flavors with notes of roasted greens, puffed rice, and grass. It?s easy on the senses and yet, invigorating.
About Teabox: Teabox brings you the freshest teas straight from tea gardens of India and Nepal so you enjoy the most authentic, delicious tea there is. Each tea is sourced within 7- 10 days of its production and carefully vacuum packed to protect its inherent freshness and quality.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
packaged boxes, with each serving in a vacuumed seal pack. The design is clean and easy to transport, or gift to family and friends.
Teas steeped well in both hot and room temperature water, and I enjoyed the rich flavor of each one. The green tea was my favorite,
but i would not hesitate to give any one from the collection. I also liked the taste of the mountain rose (loose leaf) and earl grey
very much. Keep up the good work Teabox!