on 2 April 2014
From the name of the company, Waterside "Fine" China, and the price paid I didn't expect this to be as average as it was. The box is pretty and the packaging was good but the tea cup is made of industrial china that you find in a cafeteria. Sorry - it's fine but a little disappointed with it (and it was a gift too!).
on 21 August 2013
Bought this as a gift which arrived very quickly, and it is lovely!! Also with matching gift box...giving this with a various selection of tasty tea (yes, she is a tea lover, including 'Rose Garden' teabags (sounds rather nice). Perfect sized matching joint t cup, pot and saucer...all arrived safely and delivered by hand from the postman. Great price and a lovely gift, tempted one for myself. Give myself a gift every day, with a cup of tea. Very, very pleased.
on 12 July 2013
Bought for a birthday present for a friend in the USA. Arrived prompt and in excellent condition, well packed. Travelled with us to USA where our friend was highly delighted with her gift.
Would purchase again.
on 22 February 2016
Beautiful tea for one. Bought this as a Christmas present for a friend. She loved it as she likes more than one cup of tea at a time and it matches her red appliances in her kitchen! Packaging is nice too, sturdy red patterned box and safely packaged inside.
on 3 December 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend who loves her tea and bisuits. I think she's going to love it! It's even better than in looks in the picture and very good value of money.
on 11 December 2013
This item arrived very promptly, well packed. Looked beautiful when I opened it to check it. I am very pleased with it - hope my dauter in law likes it too!
on 15 December 2015
Really pleased with this, bought as a present for my friend & I know she will love it. Also very quick delivery, received it much sooner than I expected to.
on 17 February 2015
I was very pleased with good delivery manners, was fast and packed well, and the item was how I was expected, all nice and lovely, Thank you.
on 11 August 2014
The recipient of this gift (an Italian lady) was delighted! Beautiful box, perfect wrapping, cute pattern... very satisfied!
on 21 February 2013
I bought this as a gift and it was packaged beautifully and looks great although I don't know how it has been to use.

See one answered question