- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK (26 Feb. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1471125602
- ISBN-13: 978-1471125607
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 2.7 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (88 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 86,463 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tea and Cake with Lisa Faulkner Hardcover – 26 Feb 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A beautiful cross section of teatime treats'
--Cakes and Sugarcraft Magazine
About the Author
Actress Lisa Faulkner was the clear winner of 2010 Celebrity MasterChef. Since then Lisa hasn't looked back in her cooking career. She is regularly on our television screens cooking on This Morning, Saturday Kitchen and Sunday Brunch. Lisa's first book, Recipes from my Mother for my Daughter, was a Number One Sunday Times bestseller.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is beautifully presented and is a joy just to pick up and look at all the pictures of the cakes/biscuits and other goodies. I know that this will be a book that I use all the time and there are some recipes that will be firm favourites. A must buy..B
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The delivery excellent, the book good but I expected a bit differentPublished 6 months ago by charlymouse
Fabulous book!! I have a shelf full of baking books but I can see that this one is going to one of my favourites!!! The ingredients are things you'd have in the cupboard! Read morePublished 6 months ago by m ellis