- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Taurino Cosimo Primitivo 7 Ceppo Annata Salento IGP 2008 75cl (Case of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A velvety red wine
- Pure ripe berry flavours with a hint of honey
- Great served with red meats
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Velvet-textured red made from the local Primitivo variety (know as Zinfandel in California). The structure is soft and round, with pure ripe berry flavours that open up and develop wonderfully on the palate, and a hint of honey on the finish.