Tarot for the Green Witch Paperback – Tarot, 1 Jul 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ann Moura has been a practitioner of Green Witchcraft for over forty years. She holds both a B.A. and an M.A. in History. Moura lives in Florida where she runs her own metaphysical store, presents public rituals, and teaches classes on the Craft. Visit her online at www.annmourasgarden.com or at www.lunasolesoterica.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Half of the book consists of cross references : ""8W/QC News from a distance about language skills/insight/determined swift action"; "Moon/2W Earned success/fulfillment from trusting instincts/manifesting subconscious". You get the idea? Very "tarot by numbers".
If you're a reader already, you certainly won't need this. If you're thinking of learning, get a book that teaches YOU to READ, not repeat someone else's ideas by rote.
If you're looking for a good, green, earth based, British pagan tarot set, check out the Sacred Circle tarot, one of the packs this author uses. The black and white pictures given here don't do the pack justice, and neither do the small coloured pictures on the book's cover. The Major Arcana in the Sacred Circle Tarot is a work of art in it's own right. The book that comes with the pack is excellent. Check it out.
For any Pagan who reads that tarot this is a MUST HAVE on any shelf. Not only does it relate the cards to Gods and Goddesses, but the tools and festivals of Paganism, major and minor!
With pictures from different decks, but mostly explains the symbols of the Rider Waite Deck.
A fasinating read - i wish i had thought of it first! I recommend anything by Moura, for other tarot readers the How to read the tarot and How to use tarot spreads By S.Abraham are brilliant for learning and experts alike, and cheap!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Witchcraft
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Earth Based Religions > Witchcraft & Wicca
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Divination > Tarot
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Witchcraft
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Witchcraft