- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Tapestry/ Tapisserie (Fashion & Textiles) (Agile Rabbit Editions) Paperback – 13 Nov 2007
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
From the 14th to 17th centuries the art of weaving thick fabrics with beautifully executed designs flourished, particularly in France and Flanders. The tapestries made in Arras and other major textile towns were sought after to decorate palaces and grand houses throughout Europe. This book contains more than a hundred marvelous designs, all carefully redrawn and digitized.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Textiles
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Fashion Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements