- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Destiny Books (10 May 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0892811331
- ISBN-13: 978-0892811335
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 69,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Tantric Orgasm for Women Paperback – 10 May 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This is a practical manual for lovers; the exercises are not beyond the scope of most healthy adults and there is no doubt that going through them would heighten a couple's awareness of pleasure and intimacy. . . . I would recommend this book for any couple." (Pamela Crossland, TCM Reviews, Feb 2006)
"[Richardson] presents tantric meditations and exercises designed to develop awareness, increase sensitivity, and ultimately lead to inner expansion and a profound sense of peace and fulfillment." (Kathy Heckler, New Age Retailer, Trade Show Issue 2005, Vol. 19, No. 4)
". . . a comprehensive guide for women seeking greater fulfillment in their sexual relations." (Kathy Heckler, New Age Retailer, Trade Show Issue 2005, Vol. 19, No. 4)
From the Back Cover
SEXUALITY / TANTRA Fulfilling sex nourishes love and rejuvenates the body, boosting both mental health and creativity. Unfortunately, prevailing attitudes in modern society can work against the natural capacity of women to realize their sexual potential. Using knowledge from the sensually cultivated traditions of ancient India, Tantric Orgasm for Women focuses on relaxation as the key to achieving deep orgasmic states. Exploring tantric sex from the female perspective, Diana Richardson reveals the critical role receptive feminine energy plays in allowing orgasmic states to arise. Drawing on twenty years of tantric research and personal experience, she shows women how to exert a powerful influence on their lovemaking by understanding the electromagnetic potential of the human body. There is more to the old adage "opposites attract" than meets the eye. When the opposing polarities of man and woman are brought into proper alignment, electromagnetic energy spreads throughout the body to create states of sustained orgasmic bliss. Tantric Orgasm for Women explains why breast stimulation is more significant to orgasm than attention paid to the clitoris; how deep, sustained penetration of the vagina activates the electromagnetic flow; why relaxation is preferable to excitement; and how the tantric approach can overcome the problems of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction that so often make conventional sex frustrating and unsatisfying for both men and women. The author also explores tantric possibilities for same-sex couples. Tantric meditations and hands-on exercises for developing awareness and sensitivity appear at the end of every chapter, providing clear instructions on how to revolutionize your approach to sex. DIANA RICHARDSON is the author of The Heart of Tantric Sex and a teacher and practitioner of holistic body therapies. Born and educated in South Africa, completing a degree in Law at the University of Natal before turning to holistic massage, she became a disciple of tantric Master Osho in India in 1979. She is now based in Europe and travels extensively with her partner, hosting weeklong retreats for couples in tantric lovemaking.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I thoroughly recommend this book for any one, women of all ages ...and read to to your men, too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Contraception & Family Planning
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Sex > Yoga & Tantric Sex
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies