Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.95 UK delivery
Tanita CJ-688 Calorie Jump - T blue
|You Save:||£6.60 (51%)|
- Forwards, backwards or criss-cross
- Strong, plastic, twist-free cord which is lightweight and easy to turn
- Rope length can be adjusted according to height up to 2.9 metres
- Counts up to 9999 revolutions
- Calorie Display: 1 - 4108 kcal
- Jump Counter: 1 - 9999 jumps
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Tanita CJ688 Calorie Jump health monitor is a great piece of equipment for getting you fit and losing weight. The skipping rope will count your every jump and calculate the calories you burn doing so. It uses your weight to provide more precise calories readings so you can stay up to date on the progress of your session, and it works for forwards, backwards and 'criss-cross' skipping. This device is light and it turns quickly so you can maximise workouts, and it is made using plastic that is both strong and doesn't twist. Adjust the length of the cord to suit your height and see jumps and revolutions displayed up to 9999 and calories to 4108.
Rope jumping is considered by many athletes and fitness professionals to be a perfect exercise. It tones the entire body while strengthening the cardiovascular system. An ideal motivational tool, HealthyJump tracks the number of jumps per workout and calculates the calories burned. Now you can skip the counting and focus on the quality of your workout. Whatever the fitness goal, HealthyJump is great for people who want to squeeze more out of their workout time.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The length of the rope is adjustable.. so you don't have to worry about if this is right length for you.
2. It Has the counter for number of skips and calories (you have to set your weight to correctly count the calories burnt - its easy to set though).
3. I skip in my back Patio and wanted something that will not get stuck... wasnt too sure about the leather ones so went for this one... this works perfect
the only thing i would have preferred is a non slip grip.. but this is a minor thing but if your hands sweat a lot, consider buying something with non slip handles
All in all a good buy and i am very happy with this..
So far I haven't had any problems with this rope at all, would buy it again.
The only slight downside is that the counter is quite touchy - if you stop for a moment and even walk with the rope to the door or something, it will count each movement as a jump. Other than that, no problems at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a nicely made skipping rope and comfortable handles, I was however really taken back on my loss of 'skill' skipping! I can hardly get my feet off the ground. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Sue Cruse
An ok skipping rope. Seems a little flimsy and I'm not 100% certain I trust it! No issues yet though.Published 14 months ago by Mr Helpful
Fantastic product. Brought on holidays in my suitcase so I could exercise on the beach.Published 18 months ago by Loz
To be more specific....
received very promptly!
although I jumped for 5 minutes, it recorded only 40 (forty) turns.... Read more