- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
Tanita CJ-688 Calorie Jump - T blue
|Price:||£9.29 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£5.71 (38%)|
- Forwards, backwards or criss-cross
- Strong, plastic, twist-free cord which is lightweight and easy to turn
- Rope length can be adjusted according to height up to 2.9 metres
- Counts up to 9999 revolutions
- Calorie Display: 1 - 4108 kcal
- Jump Counter: 1 - 9999 jumps
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Tanita CJ688 Calorie Jump health monitor is a great piece of equipment for getting you fit and losing weight. The skipping rope will count your every jump and calculate the calories you burn doing so. It uses your weight to provide more precise calories readings so you can stay up to date on the progress of your session, and it works for forwards, backwards and 'criss-cross' skipping. This device is light and it turns quickly so you can maximise workouts, and it is made using plastic that is both strong and doesn't twist. Adjust the length of the cord to suit your height and see jumps and revolutions displayed up to 9999 and calories to 4108.
Rope jumping is considered by many athletes and fitness professionals to be a perfect exercise. It tones the entire body while strengthening the cardiovascular system. An ideal motivational tool, HealthyJump tracks the number of jumps per workout and calculates the calories burned. Now you can skip the counting and focus on the quality of your workout. Whatever the fitness goal, HealthyJump is great for people who want to squeeze more out of their workout time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The length of the rope is adjustable.. so you don't have to worry about if this is right length for you.
2. It Has the counter for number of skips and calories (you have to set your weight to correctly count the calories burnt - its easy to set though).
3. I skip in my back Patio and wanted something that will not get stuck... wasnt too sure about the leather ones so went for this one... this works perfect
the only thing i would have preferred is a non slip grip.. but this is a minor thing but if your hands sweat a lot, consider buying something with non slip handles
All in all a good buy and i am very happy with this..
So far I haven't had any problems with this rope at all, would buy it again.
After a couple of weeks, I dropped a 20kg weight on the read-out after sit-ups. The plastic cover snashed but the read-out below was well protected and still works perfectly. The mechanism joining the rope to the handle also appears robust.
I don't know if I'm just getting better, but I'm hardly tripping with this rope (rope catching the feet after losing co-ordination). I have an 80%+ success rate, whereas the boxing rope was about 50%, with the cheap rope about 75%. It's not perfect though, as I feel I could jump faster but can't quite get the co-ordination. I often find myself slowing a little while I correct the balance. I think that's due to way way the rope is attached and I expect I'll get used to it.
If the counter's important and you are fast, then its no good. If you're not going to stray over 140 skips per minute it will probably be accurate. The main point of skipping, though, is to get the heart going by jumping quickly at regular intervals, and for that this is a very good product. Perfect for my needs.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
received very promptly!
although I jumped for 5 minutes, it recorded only 40 (forty) turns....Read more