- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £9.69 delivery
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Tamron SP 15-30mm f2.8 Di VC USD for Nikon
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-wide-angle lens with constant f2.8 aperture throughout the entire zoom range
- New XGM front element with water & dirt repellent fluorine coating
- Maximum Diameter : 98.4 millimeters
- Three-coil electromagnetic VC image stabilization system provides a 4-stop handling advantage for significantly sharper images
- Advanced eBAND coating technology for improved lens performance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
SAMYANG AE 14mm f / 2.8 ED IF UMC wide angle Lens - for Nikon
Tokina AT-X PRO 16-28mm F2.8 FX Lens - Nikon AF Mount
Nikon 16-35mm F4G ED AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£24.00||£24.00||£24.00||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 9.84 x 7 cm||8.7 x 8.7 x 9.4 cm||9 x 9 x 13.33 cm||12.5 x 8.3 x 8.3 cm||13.2 x 9.8 x 9.8 cm||9.5 x 8.3 x 8.3 cm|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg||0.53 kg||0.95 kg||0.68 kg||0.97 kg||385 grams|
|Max Focal Length||30 mm||14 mm||28 mm||35 mm||24 mm||35 mm|
|Min Focal Length||15 mm||14 mm||16 mm||16 mm||14 mm||18 mm|
|Mounting Type||Nikon F||Nikon||nikon||Nikonbayonet||Nikonbayonet||Nikon F|
Style Name: Nikon
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Capture the wider picture with Tamron's ultra-wide-angle 15-30mm f2.8 lens for Full-Frame and smaller sensors. Incorporating professional features such as Tamron's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) optical image stabilization, a constant f2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, whisper quiet and super fast USD (Ultrasonic silent drive) focusing as well as a water & dirt repellent Fluorine coating on the new XGM (expanded glass moulded aspherical) front element. This Ultra Wide Angle 15-30mm zoom lens continues Tamron's development of lenses for professional photographers and enthusiasts, adding an ultra-wide-angle solution to their line-up of pro-quality optics for pro DSLR users.
From the manufacturer
Higher corner-to-corner image quality from an ultra-wide-angle zoom
The 15-30 mm F/2.8 full-frame ultra-wide-angle zoom is a worthy addition to the Tamron SP (Super Performance) lens series, renowned for its highest standards. Thanks to the development of its XGM (Expanded Glass Molded Aspherical) element, the high-performance zoom lens offers the same performance as would two fixed focal length lenses of 15 mm and 30 mm.
The enhanced XGM element responsible for this unprecedented achievement effectively controls aberrations and enhances sharpness.
Features and Functions
XGM Lens Element for Exquisite Images
The combination of a large diameter XGM (eXpanded Glass Molded Aspherical) with several LD elements in the first lens group of the 18-element, 13-group optical design effectively controls distortion and chromatic aberrations that typically affect wide-angle lenses.
eBAND and BBAR Coating
A new generation of BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating has been optimised for ultra-wide angles of view. Together with Tamron’s proprietary eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating which suppresses tangential reflections, they effectively correct ghosting and flare, yielding vivid images of extraordinary clarity.
Soft-focus Backgrounds at Wide-angle settings
Thanks to its large F/2.8 aperture, this lens lets you soften the foreground or background to dramatically emphasise the subject. It can also capture wide-macro effects with its minimum focus distance of 0.28 m over the entire focal-length range.
Vibration Compensation Enhances Photo Opportunities
Responding to the demand for a wide-angle lens suited for handheld shooting at slow shutter speeds, Tamron has created F/2.8 ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with image stabilisation. The result is a lens able to capture sharp images even when shooting handheld under low light conditions.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you use filters, it's not the best. Regular filters won't fit. You have to buy an expensive third party solution.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Sharp, fast, beautiful colour depth.Read more
1. It's heavy.Read more