- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Tamron AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 SP Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras B001P (Model B001P)
|Price:||£468.20 + £5.07 UK Delivery|
Import Fees Deposit
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import. Learn more .Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Shop Amazon’s worldwide selection
- Reliable international delivery in as little as 2 business days
- Sold and shipped from abroad. All import customs duties and taxes included at the time of purchase
- Customer service and returns processed by Amazon.co.uk
- Separate terms and conditions of purchase apply
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-24mm focal length
- 15-36mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 16-38.4mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F3.5-4.5 maximum aperture; F22-29 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters
- 0.24m/9.45" minimum focus
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (DX), Pentax KAF, Sony Alpha mounts
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Cheap, compared to the original Canon wide-angle lenses (10-22 f/3.5-4.5 for APS-C, 16-35 f/2.8 for FFs)
-Nice focal length, 10-24mm 2.4X zoom (for wide-angles)
-Common filter size, 77mm
-Many monture options (for Canon, Nikon, Pentax...)
-Solid metallic structure, not as other lenses with plastic montures that make them feel cheap and fluffy
-Includes a Petal-type lens hood, not as many other lenses that you must get apart the lens hood (and Canon's are expensive compared to other trademarks!)
-No vignettism or chormatical aberration
-Compatible with many filters (I use the Hoya HD CPL 77mm) with no vignettism.
-Nice contrast in the pictures, great colours and nice definition.
-It's composition make's it very light!
-Mostly made of plastic
-Variable aperture (f/3.5-4.5)
-Non professional lens
-Autofocus is a bit slow and quite noisy (do not speck for an USM L lens for this price)
In an overall construction I must say that this lens is simply awesome, if you are looking for a nice wide-angle lens (amateur or semi-pro) this is THE lens you have been looking for. Compared to the Sigma's proposals or the Tokina's, this Tamron is on the top of the third party options for wide-angles lenses. Obviously it's not a 16-35 f/2.8 L lens (1600$ more or less) construction, but it's a competitive APS-C construction in the market, for me the best! Do not hesitate on getting one, this is THE lens you have been looking for.
With my husbands personal shooting experience he says that this lens is sharpest at f5.6 - f8. but the sweet spot of sharpness is a bit smaller.
Flare is nicely controlled and most significant in the corners.
Focus - Performance is good, even in low light. The focus speed and accuracy are quite good. The focus ring does turn on this model. He has pointed out that front element does not turn while focusing, not sure if that would be an issue for others.
24mm performance useful in some situations. He has found that close in can be acheived. I have read other reviews that claim close up 24mm performance is not good, but he says that he has found that this serves just fine.
Overall - a good choice in a useful focal range and a good value. I would recommend this lens.
When used correctly, this lens provieds very good results.