- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 132 KB
- Print Length: 316 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1573222887
- Publisher: Riverhead Books; Reprint edition (21 Oct. 2004)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000OIZUQC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #487,809 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£13.99|
Save £5.48 (39%)
Taming the Tiger Within: Meditations on Transforming Difficult Emotions Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If its brief, insightful thoughts you desire this may be the book for you.
However, if you prefer more in depth wisdom, I would recommend two other books written by Thich Nhat Handh, 'Anger, Buddhist wisdom for cooling the flames' and 'The Miracle of Mindfulness', these to me contained much more advice, and were really thought provoking.
Even so I highly recommend it but don't expect straight answers!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I found this book useless, just a series of "inspirational" sentences, one every page, just a waste of paperPublished 10 months ago by Janeway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Tibetan
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Non-Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions > I Ching
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help