on 22 August 2017
Amusing nonsense that zips along. Don't look too deep, just enjoy the escapism, witty writing and while away a few hours ,
on 29 August 2017
I enjoyed this book. Gentle is the way I would describe it.
on 22 February 2014
I really enjoyed it.It made me laugh out loud at times. Splendid characters and lots of action. Fast paced plot which kept me glued to the story. Without giving anything away,nice twist at the end.
on 14 November 2014
very funny book couldn't stop laughing in parts of it. lovely story too. look forward to the next one I read
on 15 September 2013
I found this story not as interesting as i had imagined i was expecting more. Its a shame the writer could of done so much more.
on 20 January 2017
NOT RECEIVED
on 29 August 2017
This was an amusing story of a broken engagement, an incorrigible ex-bridegroom and a dragon lady. Sometimes the love of your life is right in front of your face and you just never noticed, this is what Lord Nightingale and Amelia discover in this story. There's love and romance but no sex scenes. A little short but all in all an enjoyable book.
on 14 January 2013
I might but I doubt it. It doesn't grab my interest. The language was very comtemporary. I don't expect the author to write like a 18th century writer but even so. Not my cup of tea.
on 10 October 2014
I found this book lacking. The hero called the heroine my dear all the way through the book as if he were her elderly uncle, and their was no passion whatsoever. The writer tried to at times be witty but failed, and there was no storyline, it just plodded along. I almost gave up half way through but continued then wished I hadn't bothered. I am being generous with 3 stars
on 20 December 2012
I found this fun to read, right from the start. This is a sweet romance, not a very long novel; but I thoroughly enjoyed the sparring and bantering between the hero and heroine.