- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Tall Horse Shiraz 2014/2015 Wine 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£34.73 (£5.79 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£5.41 (13%)|
- Ripe black fruit and subtle spice aromas.
- Medium bodied with red cherry, black plum and subtle spice flavours.
- Serve with Steak, sticky ribs or meaty pasta.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Tall Horse wines are fresh and fruity and made in the Western Cape of South Africa. A full flavoured, medium bodied Shiraz.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The bottles are screwtop, and the packaging was all cardboard so all recyclable.
The Tall Horse Shiraz turned out to be a good purchase both on value and quality grounds. it's a full-flavoured Shiraz, and not as 'sweet' as this variety of wine can sometimes be. With a red meat dish it paired up nicely.
South african wines can be a little spotty at times. One label from that country is pretty mass-market and suffers from that nowadays, but Tall Horse seems to be a good value, interesting wine label worth considering as a decent enough table wine or just a general 'drinker'.
It's truly delicious. I've had the pinotage, pinotage rose and Shiraz. Fantastic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very nice full-bodied wine (and a hit with the neighbours) - would definitely purchase againPublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Nice wine at a nice price, and delivered literally hours after I ordered it!Published 3 months ago by J. Insley