Talk Like TED: The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds Paperback – Unabridged, 13 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lively and appealing… the book draws on current brain science to explain what wins over, and fires up, an audience -- and what doesn't. (Fortune)
I found his book compelling and educational, and I'm now ready to shorten and reformat my speeches. (INC)
A dynamic work focused on storytelling, filled with examples from TED Talks… The book is sure to be a hit with anyone who wants to be more a successful communicator. (Publishers Weekly)
A powerful guide to public speaking, based on scientific analysis of hundreds of TED presentations and interviews with TED speakers.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences