Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 October 2014
Good CD's with exercises which work along with the book. The bottom line with any language book and CD is that you have to put the work and effort in to get anything back. As my course at a local authority language class last year used this book, I cannot compare it to similar products. As there is not an ongoing class this year a few of the students have got together to have a self help class once a fortnight, so we have also bought the second book.

The book and CD arrived in the post quickly and in perfect condition and I would use this service again.
on 5 August 2013
The book was sold as an aid to 'Talk Italian', no reference was made to the fact that it should be sold together with a CD. Without the CD the book is useless.
on 15 June 2014
I bought this 2nd hand not realising that it didn't come with the CD. I am an absolute beginner learning' Holiday Italian' and using this as an accompaniment so it is OK for my purposes but if you are using alone you would want to buy the complete set.
on 29 November 2011
Talk Italian CoursebookExcellent book for beginners. Highly recommended.
I have joined an Italian Language Class - we are all beginners. This Course was recommended by the Tutor who is Italian.
on 30 October 2013
As a complete beginner this book suits me perfectly as it is simple with nice short chapters so you can do little bits at a time without being overstretched.
on 15 February 2013
This book was received within a couple of days and nicely packaged. Just what I required. Brand new, as stated.
on 7 April 2015
Exactly as described and delivered in acceptable timeframe.
on 14 July 2014
Useful for teaching Italian.